Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!

Last thursday, we went to the library for a Halloween party. I was dressed as a frog. The costume was borrowed from Uncle M.


This is the backview of my costume! We were there really early! As usual, daddy and mommy are always so kiasu!


See, I was right in front of the performance put up by the librarians. I think I see a witch, a rabbit and a giant squid or is it an octopus?




Mommy and me having a good time during the sing and dance session while daddy is busy with taking beautiful photos of me!





This bumble bee is my good friend and we always have play dates together. Although most of the time, I always get "bullied" by him but because I'm younger and smaller and got a "bully me" face as daddy and mommy always say.



No comments: