Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hugz!!!

Every morning before I step out of the doors for work, Ry will run out of the room and shout, "Hug, Hugz!" with his arms open. As usual, I would always give him a big hug and plant him a kiss on his plump cheek before I grab my handbag and leave for work.

I'm awed by the amount of happiness and satisfaction that I can derive from such a simple routine. All I can say is that at this juncture of my life, I'm glad and contented to have become a mother of two boisterous boys that may possibly turn my hair grey and add a few lines to my forehead with their angst and nonsense in their teenage years. But before this happens, I think I'm still going to enjoy my daily morning routine and the bliss from the hug and the sweet little voice that say, " Hug ... mommie".

No comments: