Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alike or not?

Br is now about 3 weeks old, meaning that I have only about one more week of confinement to go. It is not that I'm really following a strict confinement regime which I'm not allowed to go out of the house at all for a month. In fact, I have been out of the house a few times to do some grocery shopping as K is down with a bad flu. However, I have been trying to keep those outings real quick so I'm really yearning to go out to have some fun and do some real shopping with my mum and have a great meal outside once the baby is 1 month old.

Last week, while I was showing my mum some photos of our life here in Boston, we ended up discussing whether Br and Ry look alike. Since we could not make up our mind by comparing their present looks, I decided to put Ry's and Br's photo by which they are of the same age (7 days old) side by side to compare. The following is a comparison of their looks. So friends out there, maybe you can tell me whether they look alike or not.

No comments: